Monday, July 2, 2012

02 JULY 2012 - Happy Fourth of July!

The Fourth of July is only a few days away. I hope that everyone has a great time!

I'd Choose a Fish is now in its second edition! It has updated information and an improved format!
You can order this book, or download it for free at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/davidhtroyer 

I am currently checking into other publishing options which would allow me to sell my books for a lower price. Please check back for updates!

Please like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/davidhtroyer I currently have 146 likes, but would love to see that number grow.

Also, Dianna and I have been working on a book together. We have around 30,000 words so far! Sadly, we have a long way to go, but this book is a lot of fun and I hope that you will enjoy reading it when it is finished.

As always, I am still writing poems. I may put some of them into another poetry book, but I will have to wait until I have enough of them.

Please continue to check back and to tell your friends about my books.

David H. Troyer
www.davidhtroyer.com

No comments: