Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Veterans Day!

Today is Veterans Day. I see this as a unique opportunity to thank those who have, do, or ever will wear (i.e. those in the Delayed Entry Program) a United States military uniform.

I love hearing stories from my family members and friends who were in the military in the past. It is amazing to me how much things have changed, but it is fun to see the things which are the same as well.

I also love how many businesses and individuals go out of their way to show their appreciation not just on this day, but throughout the year. The patriotic spirit within our nation is refreshing.

Thank you!

David H. Troyer


Follow Online...
www.davidhtroyer.com
www.amazon.com/author/davidhtroyer
www.twitter.com/davidhtroyer
www.shelfari.com/davidhtroyer

@DavidHTroyer
#Troyer
#TeamTroyer


No comments: