Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22, 2010 - My fourth class through Liberty University

I have just started my fourth class through Liberty University. The History of Christianity II. I have the same instructor as I had in part I, so I am really looking forward to a great class.

I am still waiting to hear some news about that news article. I will let you know if or when it is published.

For those of you who don't know yet, I am donating 50% of my author royalties to the Ronald McDonald House in 2010.

Also, Baby is a little more than seven months old now. She is adorable.

I am working on another poetry book, but it may be a little while before I get it published because between school, work, family, and church, there is hardly any time left for recreation or for writing.

David H. Troyer
www.davidhtroyer.com

No comments: