Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 10, 2013 - Classes and Country Statistics

I currently only have 14 classes (42 credits) left until I earn my Master's Degree. I am very excited about this. My plan is to take 5 classes now, 5 over the summer, and 4 in the fall. I can hardly wait.

My son is due around April 8th or 9th. Less than two months to go. I am hoping that I will be able to go home from my deployment for that. Either by use of my R & R or by going home for good. I would love to be there to support my wife, at least during the birth, since she has always been there for me and supported my Army career and I REALLY hope that the Army will return the favor.

It is always fun for me to look at the statistics for my Facebook page, Blog, and sometimes other websites as well. Of course, the United States has the most likes for www.facebook.com/davidhtroyer and for my blog, but I love the fact that there are people in other countries who are becoming fans as well! If you think anyone you know would enjoy reading this blog, you can share the direct link with them (www.davidhtroyer.blogspot.com)

Facebook Countries
166
United States of America
4
Lithuania
1
France
1
Greece
1
Chile
1
Bolivia
1
Philippines

Blogger Countries
United States
Canada
Jordan
Sri Lanka
Philippines
 
David H. Troyer
 

No comments: