Tuesday, December 25, 2012

December 25, 2012 - Merry Christmas from the Middle East!

Merry Christmas! The day has finally come. I am thankful that the Army gave us a good meal and that I was able to Skype with my family. I got to see my wife and daughter open all of their presents, and I was able to see some of our other family members open some of theirs.
Uncut "Cape May Diamonds"
The present I was most waiting to see them open was the surprise that I had shipped to Dianna's mother. Matching Cape May Diamond Earrings for My wife and daughter. Cape May Diamonds are actually bits of quartz that wash up on the beach. They can be polished and cut like kind of like real diamonds. If you would like to check them out, you can read about them or order them from the Sunset Beach Shop's website http://www.sunsetbeachnj.com.

5 mm Cape May Diamond Earrings


I really enjoyed getting to spend time online with my family, but I hope that next year I will be able to spend it with them in person.

David H. Troyer
www.davidhtroyer.com
www.amazon.com/author/davidhtroyer
www.facebook.com/davidhtroyer
www.twitter.com/davidhtroyer
Please tell your friends about this blog by giving them this direct link. www.davidhtroyer.blogspot.com

No comments: