Sunday, December 27, 2009

April 16, 2008

My Spring Break was really fun, but way too short. My Spring Break actually started with me working overnight at my weekend job. I got off in the early morning hours and then took a nap. I then had to get up and bring my wife to work; when she got off from work, I picked her up and we left from there.

We then drove the 7 hours or so to my grandparents house and spent until Monday spending time with them and scanning some family photo albums.

We were able to go to the beach on Thursday and I had to work at my weekend job again on Friday, but the other highlight was with the AWANA Bible Quizzing on Saturday. This is an event where the clubbers from our AWANA club can go and compete with the clubbers from other AWANA Clubs by answering questions about the Bible and their handbooks. The first place team in every book gets a metal and anyone who answers all of the individual questions correctly gets a ribbon as well.

After my Saturday morning nap... I went down the road to the church where it was being held and found out that I could have slept for another hour. :( Then I helped out as a Judge and got another really cool pin for helping out. This was my 6th year of helping with the Bible Quizzing.

No comments: