Sunday, December 27, 2009

March 25, 2008

I hope you had a Happy Easter! On Sunday My wife and I went to visit a church that my family attended probably ten years ago. They had a really nice service. My wife liked the stained glass windows. They are very pretty.

Next weekend, we will be going to the Bay Area Renaissance Festival. We usually attend this whichever weekend we can fit it into our schedules.

Also, it looks like we will be able to go both to Metropolis and to see Dianna's sister get married this summer. I am still trying to decide where to teach or work next year. If I get a good job over the sumer, hopefully I will still be able to go to both of them.

The SAT (Stanford Achievement Test)is being administered this week at the school I am teaching at this year. I'm sure you probably took something like it when you were in school... "I am now going to give you your test booklet... Do not open your test booklet until I tell you to...Continue working on the next few pages until you come to the word STOP at the bottom of the page."

Well, needless to say, it's the first day and the students are already restless... Oh well.
I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I like Latin Phrases. I only know a few, but I hope to learn a few more as time goes on. Perhaps I'll put some of them on a page someday.

Also, I sent my children's book manuscripts out before Christmas and I still have not recieved a response from most of the companies which I sent them to. If you happen to know of an agent who is taking on new clients, or of a publishing house who is looking for some new books, please give me their contact information, or pass mine along to them.

No comments: