Saturday, December 26, 2009

January 11, 2008

School is back in full swing. After the first week of classes, most of the students are ready to learn. In science, we are studying gemstones metals and in English, we are talking about verbs. The senior class just finished reading MacBeth and the Juniors are almost finished reading Silas Marner.

For Christmas this year, I got a new suit. This will be great for all of those book signings that are sure to come after my next book is published :)

I am still working on several ideas. Of course, I have about 3 children's books which are ready to be printed as soon as I find the right publisher (only one of them has color illustrations... the rest are just text).

I have been focusing my efforts on one of my action/adventure books. Granted, I have several other books started, and I have many more Ideas than I know what to do with sometimes, but this is the book I think I will have the most success with (given the current market).

No comments: