Saturday, December 26, 2009

November 15, 2007

Hi, and welcome to my blog. This is my first real entry. I will update this as often as I can. It may be to let you know news about what is happening, or to let you know what I've updated on my site, or perhaps just a few stray thoughts.

Since I put the message on the front page of my website about having professional illustrations for my manuscript, I have been sending out my manuscripts to different publishers in hopes of being published by a large, traditional publishing house.

I sent off 10 Manuscripts(mss) and I have already received four of them back. three said that my book was not for them, and the fourth mss was returned without being opened. (I think they went out of business)... what a waste of stamps.
Today, When I get home from school, I will be sending those four manuscripts back out to different companies. I figure that if I keep sending these mss out, I will eventually find the rigt publishing house.

In case you were wondering, the manuscripts I send out to the publishing houses are in a protective plastic sleeve and they are printed in full color.

No comments: