Saturday, December 26, 2009

February 18, 2008

Valentine's Day was a few days ago. My wife and I had a wonderful time at a church activity. We went to The Melting Pot with probably twenty other couples from our church. It fairly pricy, but a very nice restaurant.

I can tell it is the third nine weeks. Some of the students are getting restless. It always seems to happen this time of the year.

I still have nine manuscripts out for review. I have mentioned before that I try to keep ten out at all times. (This is for my Children's book entitled I'd Choose A Fish.

I will be attending Megacon this year in Orlando. I will put the date(s) on my calendar soon. Also, Jason Rawley of Fireblade Comics is planning on shooting another online comic for his website soon. I should be helping with this one as well. If you have not already seen my work, please check out his website at www.firebladecomics.com

I have been sick lately, but I will try to add to my blog more often. Also, I will try to finally get my picture page straightened out. I am really excited about this because I have some pictures of myself and my wife with some celebrities that I really want to put on my website.

No comments: